Major rail and transit corridor development projects or new service startups are often complex, multi-year efforts that require coordination and integration among several stakeholders. Quandel’s management team is skillful in dealing with the limited resources and inherent uncertainties in programming capital projects and providing oversight of the project budget, consultant activities and project development process. We can prepare project management plans, design criteria, concept plans, project schedules and service plans in order to accelerate early project programming. Quandel coordinates with the stakeholders to manage grants, provide quality assurance, ensure regulatory compliance and enforce a safety culture among all parties involved in the project.
- Village of Bolingbrook, IL
- Michigan DOT As – Needed Engineering
- Midwest Regional Rail Initiative Phase 7
- Chicago – St. Louis High Speed Rail Project
- Northern Lights Express Program/Project Management Oversight
- Hurricane Sandy Relief Project